I am a software architect with extensive experience in designing database-driven websites. I love coding, writing, tinkering, and generally nerding out just about 24/7. If it involves bits and bytes, I probably enjoy it.
I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Western Oregon University. I suppose that makes me a scientist, but I don't own a lab coat.
Skills, Tools, & Technologies
- Databases: MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Markup: HTML5, XHTML, CSS
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter, Kohana, jQuery
- Source Control: Git, SVN
- Memcached, Redis
- Amazon AWS (S3, CloudFront, OpsWorks, etc)
- Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Apache, XAMPP, Vagrant
- Limited Exposure: Ruby, Python, SASS, Chef, MongoDB
I'm not looking for work at the moment, but if you'd like to contact me I can be reached at: email@example.com.